Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First Timer Over Here

Hey guys I just wanted to get started over here. I've enjoyed yalls cogo minigames server for a for a few months now and decided today that I should take the next step and join this community. I'm really excited to be here!

Im new to forums in general so are there any tips you got for a forum newbie? :)

welcome I hope you enjoy HG as for tips just follow the rules and post on topics and or any questions you have based on what division your in the most theres several other places to post if you look and scroll down on the forums noramly if you play other games you can post there and theres a lot of places to post and a lot people like to talk about.

theres anything from our divisions to mobile games and othr concle games that people enjoy to play.

hope that u enjoy your stay

• Like 1