Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Cosmic)

Zackkkkk

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Cosmic

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:058988124

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival (Garry's mod)

How long ago did this take place?

45 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

In the past, plenty of times, admins and recruits, including IM1T4hew and Great Leader Kevin have done this, and the admins didn't seem to care.

In the map, zs_helipad_xmas, there is a jump able spot on the crane. It is not a map exploit, considering I left an arsenal crate for the zombies to use as a boost. AT LEAST fast head crabs can get up there. So I was not map exploiting nor stalling. Last time, Great Leader Kevin did it, and another admin named Webflashing said it was 100% legal, and he was doing nothing wrong. So whenever someone tried to votekick, Webflashing stopped all of them. But when I did it, Cosmic threatened to slay me.

I don't understand why it's ok if an HG member does it, but not me. You can ask anyone here who has played helipad Xmas before that the admins allowed it when someone climbed on the crane.

Proof Links?

• Like 4

This is different, Matthew and the great leader kevin did the same action, EXCEPT, These two did it at wave 5 (Last wave) and in the last minute. Here, everyone died at wave 3, and you were the only one alive. Everyone was waiting for this game to be over 6 MINUTES AGO! It takes 3-4 minutes per wave. The Whole server is not going to bother waiting 15+ minutes trying to get your points, So there for, you were delaying...

BTW: There were NO Powers used at all, so this abuse report is Pointless.

• Like 6