Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Obj_Vertigo_V12 Is Removed From Zs?

Awesome dude

Vertigo is used as a point farming map. That is why it is not in rotation and can only be accessed through votemap. There needs to be a better reason for v12 than point farming.

There no point farming so.. I just lost more than 400,000 points if you want proof ask players and I have record in other topics.

• Like 1

Yeah I have to say that the point farming on v12 is a myth. I am a very experienced player and I know vertigo very well, the camp spots, the zombie spawns, the exploits, and I find it very rare to make profit on the map. Of course I could not spend any points but I like to be a force multiplier to help the rest of the team out by delaying the zombies. But like I said the point farming on Vertigo is a myth and at most if I do very well with perfectly placed arsenal crates and zombie spawn camping I get lucky if I come out with 0 profit.

I only get resupply and only sometimes. I've made 200 profit with boomstick. Anyways, you are all in "just for fun" plan which is why you are getting nowhere. Saying "yeah I spent 400k points. I always get -800" etc... makes no valid point for why v12 shouldn't be removed. I ALWAYS made profit out of vertigo, except some few times I fell and died or things like that.

How is making 200 profit point farming, that amount of profit can be made on most maps. Vertigo is a long map, 200 points over that amount of time is a reasonable income for the difficulty and skill required. If point farming is the metric for removing a map then whats up with helipad survival.

Point Farming is absolutely no reason to remove a map from the votemap list. A lot of people enjoy v12, and it's obvious we want it back, yet Staff is saying no because everyone uses Vertigo to "Point Farm". It's a long map, of course everyone is going to make a lot of points, but the only reason points rack up, which is apparently farming now, is if you're not helping your team by defending, which requires you to buy a LOT of Ammo, Guns, tools, and other things. Nobody likes to play v14. It's a broken map with broken textures. If you really do believe that "Point Farming is the work of Satan and the source of all evil on our servers!" then you really need to think about what the real issues of the servers are.

EDIT: I mean no disrespect to the Staff or their decisions when I post stuff like this, but a lot of people are calling for change and giving good reasons that it should happen, yet we're still not being heard out.

Edited by HalfLifeGuy

I point farm every map so can we just remove all the maps then? I mean I literally get an Arsenal and a Resupply, pick up a Fallen Kliener's wep/or buy an impaler on good maps and thats about it. I do it the same on Vertigo and tbh many of the players who expected to point farm die off and you all depend on one or two people for an arsenal AND resupply - and given the length of the map, those are essentials, so the whole desire to point farm leaves a demand on point farm whores to maintain the probability of sustained ammunition to win.

Honestly, this is all funny because looking through ALL the comments, the supporters of v12 want it back "because it's better than v14" or "because v14 is shit". Like, while we have good reason to remove v12 in favor of v14 all you do is complain and never improve yourselves. It's so fucking pathetic it makes me want to drink bleach.

Stop complaining and asking for a handicap. You're just bad.

Also, it's totally not like:

"I hate v14 because it's way too hard for me"

Lol ok good for you?

"I need the map's 1.5x damage to score kills!"

Lol ok good for you?

Anyways, come up with better excuses because yeah lol it's sickening to see you lot complain like this.

Look at me, am I making 400 posts about objective maps? I hate ALL of them to the core lol. No, so sit yo ass down and play better. Obj is boring anyways but I understand that some of you like them for reasons I really don't know.

Edited by TheAtrocity
  • Like 3

I like v13 a lot. Should we add it back in?

I think yea! Cause its such a nice map! Ye know those nightmare additions REALLY make the map fun!

Life is fun.

Death is more fun. Death by 50 Nightmares (Or however many there are) is best.

lol you really do have the best suggestions.