Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Server Config Changes For The 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch Server?

SansCorazon

As of a few days ago, it looks like the configuration was defaulted to regular ol crappy deathmatch. Player counts on it have thusly dropped. Who can I talk to about fixing this?

We have two crackhouse servers, which one are you talking about? Can you provide more details about ti defaulting to the crappy config?

We have two crackhouse servers, which one are you talking about? Can you provide more details about ti defaulting to the crappy config?

Sure can, sorry for the lack of extra info, I wasn't aware of a second crackhouse server.

Primarily, the spawn points have been randomized, which I understand is the default, instead of using the original hostage style spawns. The effect this has on the flow and play of the game is dramatic, and it's far less enjoyable.

There seems to be something funky with team changing, it only allows for one team change, including going to spectator and back.

Ammo is no longer unlimited. (I'm kinda ok with it, maybe leave the amount of time that guns remain on the ground after dying to like 60 seconds, to give pick up options when you run out would be interested. Also, it would F with the negev shooters and I'm ok with that.

Also, there are no bots. Usually with bots, a person can join when the server is empty and still play while waiting for others to show up. Without bots, no one hangs around that long, so the server stays empty.

The IP of the server in question is: 67.228.181.65 (port 27015).

Additionally, jhood mentioned recently he's dropping a new version of the map in a week or so. Any chance it can be fired up once that's released?

Thanks muchly!

Edited by SansCorazon

So everything is back to normal (hopefully), seems the config file didn't save like i had it set. Ammo will stay how it is. I can probably make something for the weapons thing, but that will have to wait till tomorrow.

Bots are back, the map will be automatically updated once jhood pushes the update (or at least it should be)

Sorry about the inconvenience.

• Like 1