Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awkward Feels For Other Team.

There are a bunch of us who are being placed with super low ranks or just dominating the other team horribly. I wanted to start a thread and see if we can keep it going.

This thread is going to be for the matches where the other team must have gone

"oh what the fuck"

I'll start off with my most recent screenshot

post-27810-0-79524400-1441646915_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alten / Tseig

[spoiler=1]yxOx7vb.jpg

[spoiler=2]XrLWw0t.jpg

[spoiler=3]mFJss6Y.jpg

[spoiler=4]MTVZxbc.jpg

[spoiler=5]hRhCj8P.jpg

I am azaka or shiiro in these screenshots, obviously smurfing but still funny. Also Jackson in the first screenshot was cheating. I am pretty sure about that.

In the last screenshot we dominated them pretty hard in the beginning until they called me a cheater and that they'll toggle aswell. Intel was probably walling since he was premade with the other top guy and they carried their team to an undeserved draw... Either that or comeback of the year, still undeserved for their random teammates.

Edited by omgWolf

I am azaka or shiiro in these screenshots, obviously smurfing but still funny. Also Jackson in the first screenshot was cheating. I am pretty sure about that.

In the last screenshot we dominated them pretty hard in the beginning until they called me a cheater and that they'll toggle aswell. Intel was probably walling since he was premade with the other top guy and they carried their team to an undeserved draw... Either that or comeback of the year, still undeserved for their random teammates.

I'd expect you to drop 40+ bombs on these pleb silvers/novas..

You disapointed me.

soclose.jpg

I'd expect you to drop 40+ bombs on these pleb silvers/novas..

You disapointed me.

soclose.jpg

breh i am trolling on deez ranks

[spoiler=Click here to see how Xaioa gets boosted]ZDEZceK.jpg

Also this was more or less a "wtf" for us, but hey, he sucked eventho it was a smurf account

6UkEcqW.jpg

/edit

Joined a streamer for some fun

9FdZGIn.jpg

Edited by omgWolf
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First one is an ace using a 5/7 and a knife.

The second I nearly got a 50 kill during a Dust II match. I'm going to see if I can use the demo video (downloaded the match) to make my first frag video from it. Rest of the games went OK other than the very last 2 which just tanked badly.

post-27810-0-58957200-1444735986_thumb.jpg

post-27810-0-83912400-1444736112_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...