Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I'd like to start by thanking you guys for being so warm and welcoming! I really appreciate all the welcomes and best wishes. I'd like to tell you all a little about myself. You may call me Rachel. It's pronounced kinda like 'Ray-tchel' or something. I'm sure you get the gist. I do find it a bit surprising as to how many people pronounce my name incorrectly, but I'm fine with it anyways. You can normally find me gaming on TF2 on most HG servers. I also play MVM quiet often and occasionally you will see me playing a bit of TW:RII. I've already made quiet a few TF2 HG friends which kinda makes me happy. Well, enough with the ranting and such. I really appreciate all of you who welcomed and befriended me, thanks!! If you wish to get to know me a little better feel free to inbox me or even add me. Hope all of you have a great day!!