Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Introducing Properly (?)

abbyxz

well there's not a lot to say, have been playing here since 2012 but never got a reason to register on forums until a month ago that i decided to get Gold member (it expired but i'm waiting till they fix servers to get it again), name's Abigail, i suffer of insomnia so if you see me online like all day is not because i'm afk, i actually might be there, i suffer of depression (not very often now :D), i like any type of games that entertains me, can be friendly or a bitch, is up to the other person simple as that, rest of me is on my steam profile under the "view more information", so click it and find out more about me http://steamcommunit.../id/notafraidx/, if you readed it and want to know more? (Starship Troopers reference xD) just add me on steam and i'll try to answer your doubts.

my staying here on HG has been so far, so good, hope it'll keep that way :D, wish everyone a lovely day or night xD, cheers, xoxo.

• Like 2