Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wwhat Amde You Buy Csgo And Play Hg Jailbreak?

SupremeSlime

Was going to a LAN party back in 2012 where the plan was to play CS, I didn't have it and didn't know what version we were playing so I got CS: complete. Turns out my friend just shared some ghetto disk of a fake CS that had CS:S graphics but the mechanics of 1.6 xD played HG jb a month or 2 later when a friend told me about it.

an old friend of mine told me to buy csgo and the very first game i played was jailbreak in the xG jailbreak server and I played nothing but jailbreak for the next year and a half. literally only jailbreak. then i started playing minigames in the social assassins server, still didnt actually play any proper csgo. then after a break where i returned to cod4 promod and playing at some lans i came back to csgo and decided to play jailbreak again. xG had died so I decided to play on the hellsgamers servers and have not looked back since, even if i only started playing comp 4 months ago.

I bought CS:GO when it first came out, no skins no nothing. I think it was like August 2012, I bought it and chilled on random servers seeing what was on. Back then, modding was quite weak because, well because it just came out. I played on things like Mini-games, Jailbreak and Deathmatch of random servers. Around early 2013 i got addicted to Jailbreak and first joined the [Thou shalt not be named, cuz its a banned clan] Clan. All I played was Jailbreak from there.

Fast forward to Jan 2015 I'm on the [THOU SHALT NOT BE NAMED]'s JB server and some guy (forgot his name) came on and was like OMG THIS SERVER SUCKS... JOIN HG JB, WAY BETTER. Blah Blah Blah general toxicity... Then, for some reason, the [THOU SALT NOT BE NAMED OMG!]'s JB server went down... cried for 1 sec then moved to HG... yeah, Still haven't comped then...

Started Comping about 2months ago... yeah, That's Aatrox's story :D