Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Halloween Plans For 2015?

kimzy

Soo!

This year I will celebrate Halloween for the first time.

You guys, or well, most of you guys, are American, and used to celebrating it.

What fun plans do you guys have for this year`s Halloween? And what costumes will you be wearing?

And I sincerely hope this does not become a "brag" thread about how wasted you will be getting and how many slutty bitches you are planning on boning because really, I wouldn`t believe a word of that anyways.

pooh_halloween_bear_winnie_abstract_hd-wallpaper-1600658.jpg

Friendly halloween greetings! :)

• Like 1

I hate halloweed with a passion. Probably just going to sit in my house and play League with some friends. But If I really wanted to go do stuff I would dress as John Cena and play his theme song as I walk around the streets of my neighborhood.

Edited by Midget
  • Like 2

Haha, some of you guys are now confirmed tards, others are quite like me :)

I don`t like going out and getting drunk, so I`m forcing my man to watch scary movies with me(jk he loves movies) and I`m making pizza and popcorn and cupcakes and whatever other yummy stuff either of us feel like having.

I really wanna get candies for the trick or treaters though but I might just get a bowl to put it in and put it at our front door for the kids as I`d like to have just a chill night just the two of us!

Me and all my friends go to haunted houses it's fun :-)

That actually sounds fun.

Last year on halloween we went to a theme park in Belgium but halloween isn`t really big here, and it was SUPER busy we had to wait 2 hours just for one ride, and stupid kids were pushing me in the haunted house which resulted in my man getting annoyed by them and us pretty much racing through the haunted house to get out!

I like the thrill of it though, I get scared easily, but my bf doesn`t so he`s just like meh whatever

That actually sounds fun.

Last year on halloween we went to a theme park in Belgium but halloween isn`t really big here, and it was SUPER busy we had to wait 2 hours just for one ride, and stupid kids were pushing me in the haunted house which resulted in my man getting annoyed by them and us pretty much racing through the haunted house to get out!

I like the thrill of it though, I get scared easily, but my bf doesn`t so he`s just like meh whatever

Oh that sounds horrible.. In ours they only let one group go at a time to enhance the house :D
  • Like 1

I really wanna get candies for the trick or treaters though but I might just get a bowl to put it in and put it at our front door for the kids

Lol we tried doing this a few years back and then like the first couple kids dumped the bowl into their bags.

But I think we're gonna have a chill night this halloween and watch the halloween movie marathon on TV (hoping they'll have it this year again).

• Like 1

Lol we tried doing this a few years back and then like the first couple kids dumped the bowl into their bags.

But I think we're gonna have a chill night this halloween and watch the halloween movie marathon on TV (hoping they'll have it this year again).

Wow I`m too gullible I`d believe everyone would just take one haha! Okay those little shits are going to have to ring then!

What channel is that usually on? I`m not sure if we`ll get cable or just netflix and DVD`s since we`ll only be moving in our own place 5 days before halloween!

I actually wanna make something like this but with more movies, nice and geeky, but I know he`ll like it too, we`re equally dorky haha!

aa5728654e35dd08799c48c4b945ee72.jpg

Edited by Kimzy
  • Like 1