Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Trippy)

essence

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Trippy

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:1:118665684

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

JB

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Trippy tlocks me for an apparent freekill (I do not have a demo that proves it was not a freekill). He did not follow slay-tlock. See screenshots.

He says he tlocked me for "possible" freekills.

Proof Links?

Imgur Album.

Edited by Kas

Okay so first off, I just want to say Kas no matter if Im right or wrong; If you wouldve simply just tried talking to me normally, I couldve changed whatever wrongs I did.

Being niether of us have a demo, here is what I saw. I was free specing over by where orders were being givin. The orders I heard were: 'All ts get to the closet corner of chapel to you." Which would be the corner by the vending machines. The people at the corner closet to first cell died, there was 3 I believe, Then the 2 people in the corner by the vending machines got killed. I looked up and last to kills were by {HG} KAs. It even shows that in one of my screenshots. Now as I explained to you before, reason I did a tlock was because the round before you were in knife arena while ts were in there, when warden had not told any cts to be in there. So Having kept that in mind, when I saw those 2 what I believe are freekills, I decided to tlock you. Now If I was wrong, I do apologize, howver console proves to me, what I saw is more then likely true. Now if im wrong, I sincerely am sorry..

http://imgur.com/a/Fmhp0

Seems like you need to be more careful with how you target players. Make sure 100% that they were the ones who freekilled/baited, their is no "He possibly freekilled" so I will slay him. Free spec is not something that I would trust when using admin action on players as you cant see if the player is even looking at who you saw die. Be more careful.

Reviewed.

• Like 1