Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTF?

Fragclone

your In-game Name: =TH= §Trance§ (PINGAS Leader)

Server Banned from: Jailbreak

Banning Admin; -hg- Mentally Challenged

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21515407

Reason for Ban: I don't know, thats the problem. I was playing and when i stated i didn't like mental he banned me. He already did this to another person. I have the Screenshots of the bans. They are without Reason, and he didn't state the ban up on the server so in all reality i believe he is an unfit admin and should be punished.

This is the second time I've had to come and stand for my defense, I understand what happened last time but this is just moronic and unprofessional. Mental shouldn't be allowed to buy Admin again if he loses it. I ask that an Admin contact me over steam so i may speak to them privately about this, I am rather shocked about it all.

Edited by Seboard

first of all do not be retarded. Do not disrespect anyone / admins. I already warned you. It was a 30 minute ban so :gtfo: .

Edit: you were banned for saying something along these lines.

Mentally and Johnny are both anti social pricks etc....

Edited by K!wi

https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:21515407&Submit

okay you were banned by prius for RACISM. Now your disrespecting me and i banned you for 30 minutes and your complaining? :oh:

Edit: go ahead tell them that Jailbreak has logs and they can see you disrespecting me. :)

Edit 2: I did have a reason o_o "disrespect" is what is on source bans.

Edited by K!wi

Fine, only because I'm going to prove my point. I also don't believe disrespct should be bannable. Thats a one sided and even a very weak reason to ban. I mean if they ban someone because they don't like them then that points it out that they are very rude themselves and cant stand to have themselves treated in a way that isn't amazing.

Look who's disrespecting now, you sure are a good admin.