Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"MR PECKERFOR" STEAM_0:1:21404292

G.K.M.Y

NAME: "MR PECKERFOR"

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:21404292

SERVER: NTF Office

ACCUSED: Walling

NOTES: This guy seems to know where everyone is when they're in front of him, but completely clueless when they're behind him. I also took notice to his way of flashing. Temp banned. Requesting review and possible permanent ban.

PROOF:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/b/82af7543bda683b7da0a4c7dd4a9f94a.dem

Edited by Artillery

the 2nd to last death was pretty shifty considering how terrible he was the rest of the time. he kept getting in my way and was consistently retarded, for him to have a positive score at all would have been a shock. notice the glock burst on his head in the beginning, that was me :)

a quick googling reveals a ban on another server for "other" but he has an alias of "gonzoooo"

Edited by loosesausage

Well, there are 2 spots that I feel are conclusive, when he's hunting for the last CT, he just head straight back to front office and hopped onto the dumpster after getting to garage stairs and the way he flashes that guy at front stairs.

He obviously knew they were coming. Also, he was ready and lined up with the 2nd guy who killed him at front stairs.

Edited by Artillery