Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Abuse in CS_Office

warfare55

1. Abuser name: Some pay admin with the registered name of 248Zaloba. (Not sure of there in-game name)

2. Their Steam Id: I'm unsure of his steam ID

3. What server: Cs_Office

4. About what time: 11:52 P.M Central

5. PROOF: 201698abbda0f671811097db7d9da7e0.JPG

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

I was in office under the name warfare, and this kid kept bitching that I was cheating... so i changed my name to "brb complaining about hacks" then he just bans me, and the reason was -> Aimbot

and at the time [HG] pwned, HG | lack, and [HG] fracture were all in the server as witnesses to prove that I was not aimbotting.

c77ef5fbc953a464b04c47aa93d6d9b9.JPG

http://stats.hellsgamers.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=18277

I was there too under the name PZBZ. I saw him banned you for 5 minutes then himself for 5 minutes. I thought it was someone you knew because his reason was aimbot but it was only 5 minutes, so I thought you knew him and he was messing with you and didn't really asked what happened.

Don't get Lippy has randomly banned people before like D3n and stuff too so Idk =/

Edited by GIR[]_

Lol 5 minutes... I got banned for 10 minutes for aimbotting and guess where my admin aboose thread is? Not existing.

:facepalm: 5 minutes......................

:stfu: It's his Choice if he wants to put it as abuse and you need the respect it. Now if ur not happy --> :gtfo1:

Guest c:LutCh

5 Mins Is Not Alot Specialy When You Have doucts But Should Take A Demo And Watch It With r_drawothermodels 1 To Be Sure I have hacked for bout 2 years so i can really tell what hacks there using ( if hacking ) without even puting drawothermodels or other tuff i can take a demo and tell what they use when they take off etc... so if people needs help to see and be sure that somone is hacking contact me :D

5 Mins Is Not Alot Specialy When You Have doucts But Should Take A Demo And Watch It With r_drawothermodels 1 To Be Sure I have hacked for bout 2 years so i can really tell what hacks there using ( if hacking ) without even puting drawothermodels or other tuff i can take a demo and tell what they use when they take off etc... so if people needs help to see and be sure that somone is hacking contact me :D

r_drawothermodels 2*

But this guy and a few others were QQing how Warfare cheated so maybe it did influence him to ban on that reason?

He banned himself for inappropriate language. I mean if he did go lazy and ban people for the first reason, why didn't he do it for himself?

Just saying

1. He shouldn't base his judgement on the outside influence other than himself. He should take his own demo as a back-up, or post it on the forum to discuss with staffs/councils to reach a final decision.

2. If he was sure that warefare was hacking, he wouldnt bann hims for 5 mins, it would have been a perm ban.

3. The ban time is not long, but banning/slaying/kicking without any apparent reasons is a form of abuse.