Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Update!!!

DirtyDNA

thank you dirty for being loud. people have been quiet about stuff we want and it gets pushed under the rug, forgotten about, and it never changes since theres no appeared interest. am also curious about whats changed (if anything) since the last time (6 months ago) everyone hyped it up

thank you dirty for being loud. people have been quiet about stuff we want and it gets pushed under the rug, forgotten about, and it never changes since theres no appeared interest. am also curious about whats changed (if anything) since the last time (6 months ago) everyone hyped it up

Neither has it been pushed under the rug nor has it been forgotten about. You are aware that perp in its entirety has been rewritten due to just how awful its code was as well as a map being made from scratch takes a significant amount of time with a small dev team right?

Sometimes I feel like we should just turn on darkRP so everyone can go hate each other for a few weeks so people can keep working.

• Like 2

Neither has it been pushed under the rug nor has it been forgotten about. You are aware that perp in its entirety has been rewritten due to just how awful its code was as well as a map being made from scratch takes a significant amount of time with a small dev team right?

Sometimes I feel like we should just turn on darkRP so everyone can go hate each other for a few weeks so people can keep working.

hasn't the mapping team been dead for like six months? haven't heard anything from them about the perp map in a while

Edited by Quadcore

We all know its being worked on. That is all you guys ever say about. How about an update? For example: The progress is _______ (faster, slower, harder, easier, quicker) than we expected. Right now we are working on ______ (player models, map making, special coding). We _____ (don't, do) want to give out very information about it because _____ (progress can be changed from almost there to we have way more to do, we want to give it that element of surprise). Thank you for your interest in the prep game mode. We value our players.

Think of it as a mad libs. You can even add your own words if you want to.

Edited by Kas
  • Like 1

We all know its being worked on. That is all you guys ever say about. How about an update? For example: The progress is nothing because the project was stopped. Right now we are working on literally nothing. We don't want to give out very information about it because the project because we have no idea how to keep our mappers or communicate. Thank you for your interest in the prep game mode. We value our players.

Think of it as a mad libs. You can even add your own words if you want to.

fun game thanks

Edited by Quadcore

Perp is being worked on still, yes its going slower that we planned. No, i dont know when it will be done. Right now, papa john is the only one coding on the perp project. Hes currently recoding it, since the code is a mess. This shouldnt be a one man project. Papa john also has other things that he does for a HG and he has a live of his own.

I assure that PERP will get done, but not as fast as any of us want unfortunately.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to throw me a pm.

• Like 3