Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

lushmeadow

1. Your in-game name: green

2. Server that you were banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: Lamp

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:7373570

5. Reason for ban: what I have done in the past.

Ok just hear me out.

I know I have been a prick to some of you guys ( Clark ) and I want to let you guys know I am sorry. I do miss the Office server and I would love to go back and play there. I know what I have done in the past was wrong ( racism ) and once again, I am sorry. After I got banned the last time I kinda stopped playing this game, your office server was really the only one I played. There is only so much you can do in college ( class, study, party, etc ) and I would like to get back in this game to pass the time.

All I am asking is just for one more chance.

Green? He wont get unbanned. He cause to much **** with us. Creating multiply forums accounts ( which all got banned)

You also got unban for being rude to players and then what happen 3 days later you once again perma.

Rebanned.

No more chances.

Find somewhere else to be a douche.

That is what Clark said from the last thread.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1453

Your actions in the past have caught up to you. Have fun with different servers

I just saw this post. I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that you were banned and unbanned so many times that I just feel that we will get fooled again.

I want a vote on this.

Please only staff and council reply to this if you think is important enough to reply. We will see what those of us that know you will say.

If the consensus is that we should let you back, then we will try it.

I don't play the office server, so I don't know the guy other than what occured on the forums.

I think the bans were deserved because he was acting foolish.

But sometimes people change and grow up. Its not hard to re-ban him again if needed.

I think if he acts up, people will tell on him rather quickly.

But, it doesn't really matter to me.

*nice, lamp*

I say no. He had his chances. Many chance to be honest. Why another? I could understand if it is say the 2nd. But we are way past that. He insulted EVERYONE who played on office. On the hlstats i know that he had 3+ pages of nothing but being an ass to players. So it is hard to trust you that you wont just start more problem in this server. And right now we don't need anyone causing problems with office and you are to much of a risk.

Think of it like insurance. If you get in 10 car accidents in one month will they want you to be with them? Or wouldn't they just drop you to save them the trouble of dealing with you...

Also the fact that we banned every other forum account that he has made (3+). Your past the "i am sorry, give me another chance" IMO.

Final answer: No