Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Jailbreak Map Discussion Thread

Icon

Post your thoughts, complaints and changes you would like to be made.

The inclusion of screenshots/videos will help a lot. While you are at it, go thank for all his hard work.

READ OTHER PEOPLE'S YOU POST BEFORE YOU POST.

THIS IS FOR MAP RELATED STUFF.

Things that shouldn't be mentioned:

• Anything to do with "zones"
  • Anything to do with teleports.

Here's the small list that I put together from what people were saying.

• Fix climb water not going down all the way/hurting players after it goes down
  • Signs for new areas so people are aware of what's what
  • VIP air bubble
  • Remove nova from "Icon's Office"
  • Move five-seven from "Warden's Office" to "Icon's Office"
  • Add microwave back into cell
  • Remove one of the two beds in top-right cell
  • Add ladder by race stalls to go to cell balcony

• Executive Council

Some doors cannot be teleported through when dead (a closet near obs was one I found)

Breakable toilets/sinks? (please)

Guns on top of cells/catwalk so prisoners can rebel easier.

Consider putting doors near one side of cells to allow in-cell orders about face between cell door/cell wall.

A quick way to get on top of solitary?

I'll try and find some more....

add hurdles to race, and a button to move them

horrible yellow light in skybox

make hurdles glass breakable

texture glitch in obs kiddie pool

knife arena textures are just, white?

make textures in blue room smooth, each wall has a clear point where a texture ends and a new texture begins

pews in church not chairs

since there's no aerial view of climb, it seems like the t's that finish climb in order to get out of it would have to wait for the water to go allllll the way back down to escape

it seems illogical that the middle laser button in knife arena is not with the knife arena door controlls

i know this isnt really a possible suggestion to act upon, but all of those neat little technicalities of the old map are just.. gone.

it's the kind if situation where if you talked to a random guy and said 'yeah i can make the fountain jump, that jump from shingles to railing from the side closest to blue room and the deagle vent to vending machine jump', that guy would have no idea what the fuck you were talking about, but if you said that to a guy who played jailbreak a lot they would be relatively impressed, as it's a neat little technicality that is special to jailbreak players. it's what made that map so special.

horrible yellow light in skybox

That's the sun. Hi sun.

texture glitch in obs kiddie pool

Pictures.

make textures in blue room smooth, each wall has a clear point where a texture ends and a new texture begins

They are actually smooth, unfortunately when the lighting is calculated the light projections don't line up. Will attempt a fix.

i know this isnt really a possible suggestion to act upon, but all of those neat little technicalities of the old map are just.. gone.

Not really. Technicalities that have been decommissioned have been replaced by new ones.

That's the sun. Hi sun.

Pictures.

They are actually smooth, unfortunately when the lighting is calculated the light projections don't line up. Will attempt a fix.

Not really. Technicalities that have been decommissioned have been replaced by new ones.

http://images.akamai...F16A7DE515EF4E/

http://images.akamai...072748963C721F/

as for the sun, the yellow is far too strong. it gives the map a really unwanted yellow tint

Edited by Cpt. Nathan