Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I dont know why I was banned?

coolhandd505

I was playing on my favorite server today oct-12-09, its a 24/7 office death match server that I love to play in. Its really the only one I still play in. Someone was yelling about someone wall hacking and just a few minutes later I got the message that I have been banned. I don't know why, of if they typed in the wrong user but I would like to be unbanned please. Its really the only server I still enjoy. Thank you.

Edited by Artillery

yup some misinterpretation here, you were originally banned for wallhacking, but then one of our staff found out you weren't but noticed that your spray was offensive, so the ban stayed in effect...

you were banned for a day and it will expire on 10-13-09 11:58

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=coolhands&Submit=

for more information

-Carlos

I am still banned. The ban was for wall hacking and it still says so. That has now been disproved by HG | Artillary with video proof. I think it should be changed. As for the spray it was a still from an episode of south park showing how racism is stupid. A still from live television can not be as bad as some of your members linking to explicit websites, and language on this forum. Do your guys treat in game and forum differently, im sorry for my ignorance but I just don't know.

first of all in defence of HG we do NOT tolerate any abuse of our members. i suggest you do not come bringing in our Clan for something that you did... there was an obvious reason as to why Artillary kept the ban. we do not have staff members in this Clan who abuse their powers, so , i think you should just talk with a staff member instead of making it worse bringing in factors that do not even apply to the situation happening...

Oh, I'm sorry. Let me change that for you:

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A3665209&Submit=

Feel better now?

Yes our forums are a little different than our servers, but seeing as how rules are rules and the fact that both have the Hellsgamers logos all over them, we do not accept racism at all in any form, intentional or unintentional.

All that I ask you to do is change your spray, keep in mind what I said about racism and you will be unbanned.

However, get snappy with me and it'll be longer than just one day.

Thank You for changing that. I was concerned about having that "cheating" on there. I hate cheaters!!! Your staff is amazing at the speed of response. I never thought I could get that changed. Its just from my position im playing on my usual server on my one day off this week enjoying myself and for no reason I get banned. No warning no nothing. The spray as you can see has no bad language and references an episode of south park showing how racism is stupid! I guess I can see how some people could be offended by it if they did not understand the reference and am happy to change it. Thank you very much for your quick work. I did not mean to be snappy, just upset I had no warning, or asked about it before being banned on a spray that is not really confrontational. It is changed and will not return. Regards.

Well the most likely reason why you didn't get any warning is because Never Trust a Hippie thought you were hacking and we don't give hackers warnings.

But seeing as how you have taken this in a lighter fashion and aren't spazzing about being banned. The bantime won't be extended.

Unbanned.