Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Request

Bologna Pony

Since I cant post on my locked ban thread, I shall post here. A little over a month ago I was banned for trolling and racism. I was drunker than Cooter Brown and higher than Manhattan's own Empire State Building. Even though getting torqued isn't excusable, I was having some problems irl and thought why not get blasted and go fuck around on HG. I wanted to apologize if I hurt anyone in anyway. After a month of other servers, I only missed one thing from HG and that's the community. Other servers may have more and better skins, selections between auto bhop, legit, sideways and many other fun modes, a timing system for every player to compete for times, more maps, and more admins and staff on the servers everyday. But what every server had better they missed the most important quality, a tight community, or better known as a family. So I was wondering if maybe i could be unbanned and play with the family I once knew so well since I have been playing on Hg servers for a year and a half. I understand if you don't unban me but i promise I wont repeat my actions. Thanks you for your time.

• Like 2

I want to know what went through your mind after you first got banned for coming on and saying the n-word. It must have been a persuasive thought as you logged off of one steam account, logged onto another and got into the same server to repeat your actions. This continued 2 times afterwards. I want a better explanation than "I got cross faded"