Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i got an idea that someone should totally make for the server: a zombie hypno gun. i have two paths planned out for it.

PATH ONE

soo i imagine it to be like a pistol that is more of an "at your own risk"

they way it works is that if you shoot a zombie with it, it becomes "hypnotized" and the shooter is the "master" effects are until you cancel it, or maybe it should have a timer.

"hypnotized" zombies are able to damage other zombies and a portion of the damage dealt to other zombies is returned to the master as points :D, but the zombie is also able to still damage survivors.

DELTAIL PLAN A : "hypnotized" zombies are unable to phase through nailed down objects because of risk of survivor endangerment if a "hypnotized" zombie decides to betray its "master". because of this, damage to survivors is cut down to a FRACTION or a very SMALL amount of damage, since the zombie is now on the survivors side.

DETAIL PLAN B: "hypnotized" zombies are able to phase through nailed down objects because the "master" is able to end the "hypnotized" effect of the weapon by simply reloading which will in turn insta - kill the zombie and readying the weapon to be used again on another zombie.

i imagine this path to be more of an "rampant gun" or maybe a "berzerk gun" or some type of angering weapon to the zombies that they are able to attack humans, zombies, or anyone moving. maybe this could be a pistol with a small percent chance of having this "rampant/berzerk" effect chance per shot but down to a very small percent like 3-5%

PATH TWO

i imagine the hypno gun to be a type of LOYALTY gun! :D, the main difference being that the zombies deal NO damage to survivors, and technically does not count AS a survior though, becasue you know, its still a zombie.

"loyalty gunned" zombies are able to protect the "master" in a number of different ways, and because of this there are also many downsides to being hypnotized.

PROTECTION METHODS: "loyalty gunned" zombies are not able to be walked though or fades through other zombies and in doing so, is able to body block to buy survivors that few last seconds that they need to survive . when zombies deal damage to other zombies (hitting and prop killing [undecided on prop killing]), they give a portion of the damage dealt to the "master". the "loyalty gunned" zombie can also chat with the other survivors but it is placed back into zombie chat when the "master " ends its effects or it is kiilled be the zombies.

DOWNSIDES: because the zombie is basically an enemy being used to help turn the tide many downsides will apply that will make it so taht the zombie cant just make the game and ina-win:

1. drastically reduced health.

a hypnotized zombie will have its health brought to 80 percent (regardless of curret health) so that he is not like at 200 health :/

2. marked

the "loyalty gunned" zombie MUST NOT be able to blend in with the others and must clearly standout , otherwise the "master " can just easily point mine, and the zombies wont be able to kill him fairly, thereby giving the survivors an unfair advantage.

3. BOSS ZOMBIE proportional hypnotizing

survivors CANNOT instantly "loyalty gun" a shade. that would be too powerful, or at least without some draw backs that is. boss zombies may need multiple shots from the gun to hypnotize a boss zombie, and even when it is hypnotized, it does HALF damage to other zombies, while still keeping all of its

usual abilities though (health change might be allowed a LITTLE over 100, but not to like 5,000 ya know?

GENERIC GUN RULES

1. it may be debatable how many zombies are allowed to be "hypnotized" per "master" but maybe make it like a small amount, like 1-3 because they ARE supposed to die easily XD

2. this cannot be used to "redeem" freshly dead survivors, but just be used as a more of an independent movable fragile weapon

3. the gun works by hypnotizing a few zombies at once, such as:

(max is 1 zombie per master) A. only one bullet is allowed per clip, and the gun has an indicator. when a zombie is hypnotized, the indicator shows that the gun is "in use" and when reloaded, the zombie is instakilled and ready to be used again.

(max is more that 1 permaster) B. debateable about 1 bullet in the clip and there is also a change to the gun indicator. it will have three bars that each show an

"in use/unused" indication per zombie allowed per master. ex:

(divider)

___ _(green check)___________ l ______(red x)___ l ______(red x)___________

Godsend(zombie name) l [empty] l [empty]

this is just a rough idea as to what my idea for a cool thing to be added to the server would be :D

i hope you at least consider some variation of it. game on, fellas !