Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stun Gun Suggestions

Nibblewerfer

This is another idea I had and this one is considerably worse than new uses of crossbow bolts. The weapon I am suggesting is some kind of stun gun, either it should have the effect of the stun stick and if possible it should knock a zombie down on a critical or head shot whichever one is more balanced. That said I don't know what kind of gun it should be, possibly a pistol though depending on how powerful it is it should use more expensive less plentiful ammo. Sorry if this kind of weapon is already in the game. And I just have not noticed.

Well it sounds pretty good but if 5 or more people have stun guns it would be impossible for zombies to enter or even damage a cade,even boss zombies couldn't go through cuz they are stunned. And in that time the bosses are pretty much fucked.

I would suggest to have that kind of weapon be in stock at least 3-5. Otherwise it would be too OP as Dreamy said.

• Like 1

If I were to make this weapon happen, I would suggest these.

>>The weapon is disposable; that is, the weapon can only be fired once like stone being thrown.

>>The weapon should have the attribute of slowing zombie down on hit for ~2 seconds, but can only be fired at very close range: perhaps 72 hammer units (height of a player); this renders the users vulnerable to Tickle Monsters and Butchers.

>>The weapon itself cost ~15 points and only one can be carried by anyone at any time.

>>The weapon yield no points, and does no damage.

>>Only ~10 can be purchased, so Kleiners' death rate doesn't go down drastically.

In fact I still think this is too op but oh well...

Edited by futo

I think people are overthinking this, give it its own somewhat expensive ammo, make damage minimal give a small knockback, and the flash effect when you get hit by a stun baton

Edit: Also have it reload after each shot and the reload duration should be about 1 - 1.5 seconds

Edited by SkeletalElite

I think making it have one bullet clip and have a reload time equivalent or larger than that of a hunter rifle, while using the most expensive per bullet ammunition would work and just remember it needs to have a minimal effect on bosses or work for only a short amount of time on bosses. I have said repeatedly that it should have little to no damage so not doing damage is fine with me, I am also fine with it having a limit of 5 or 10 and being unlocked at wave three or put in the turret and explosive menu.