Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned by sia because hes deaf

evil jesus

1. Abuser name: hg sia (something like that)

2. Their Steam Id: your admin you should know

3. What sever: hg jail break 1

4. About what time: 10 pm pst

5. PROOF: did not demo because i did not know he was going to be a douche and abuse me before i told him to suck on balls

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

have been playing on hg servers for a while and every time i've run into this douche bag it has always ended in a bad experience when the round first started i gave the order no armory (might have said it before everyone loaded but a lot of people heard it) so sia jumps in armory and i kill him. He gets all pissy and starts doing the ........ crap and he switches teams because "i free killed him for disobeying a command?" tell me how that works then i tell him to grow some balls and he bans me

edit - did not follow outline

Edited by evil jesus

Uhm... I didn't ban you for that.. Please You got the reason You were banned.. You Were banned for admin Disrespect.. You called me names such as "***got" "Bitch" "****er" I didn't ban you for killing me. I banned you for admin disrespect.

Sia

Uhm... I didn't ban you for that.. Please You got the reason You were banned.. You Were banned for admin Disrespect.. You called me names such as "***got" "Bitch" "****er" I didn't ban you for killing me. I banned you for admin disrespect.

Sia

umm i would never said bitch or ****er my mom would beat the shit out of me you stupid liar

I'm not sure what is classified as admin abuse..

The issues I've been having with Sia are mainly his spam use of admin chat for conversation (including those of a private nature with other admins), slaying players "for fun" while they are the lead CT (I understand that Riddler didn't mind it, but Sia slayed him several times while he was the lead CT, causing chaos. Sia then proceeded to take over the roll of lead CT himself. You also slap yourself around a little excessively.

I understand that some of what you do Sia is all in good fun, but it can be disruptive and disorderly. I tried explaining that to you in admin chat on the server, but it continued. So I am hoping I can get through to you better here.

Below just shows his use of admin chat and slaying Riddler. I don't want your admin taken away by any means, as you're a good guy. Just be a little more mindful in how you use it if possible.

Thanks.

http://www.filesavr.com/omsk