Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Help Me Buy A Game

EmberFrost

The almighty Gaben has blest us fellow gamers with another year end sale!

Unfortunately the game i want most just came out, ergo it isnt on sale

Tom Clancy : Rainbow Six Siege

So while i go cry and wait till it goes on sale... care to recommend me some games that you have enjoyed?

Preferably those which are action shooters, as well as multiplayer

Also those which have some sort of progession theme, where you unlock things as you go along. However lets avoid Pay to Wins shall we?

I'd love to hear your opinions :)

Warframe is free but its arguably pay to win, but I would consider it pay to skip grind (the grind isn't too bad in my opinion because I find the grinding somewhat enjoyable in this)

Heroes & Generals is free but is extremely grindy (Likely the games biggest fault) with a pay to skip grind after you level up a few times

Killing Floor 2- In early access but it's fun zombie slaughter with progression (micro transaction cosmetics available in system similar to CSGO)

Nosgoth- Its free and 3rd person 5v5 Vampires Vs Humans with different classes and a kind of asymetrical balance where the different teams play differently. the progression is very minimal here but it is there and there is a bit of a grind that can be skipped by micro transactions but the grind is minimal. They make most of their money off of micro-transaction cosmetics.

Edited by SkeletalElite
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...