Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- momo ABUSE

Guest c:LutCh

No Him Its EVERY Level And Hes Done It As Soon As I Told Him To Put A Name Bc He Didnt Have Any And When He Changed Name He Satarted Sallping All The Time

i see all the things you said and i am very sorry

that is the first thing in bhop i was just messing around and no oen had a problem. so if it offend you plz you sould have told me to stop. seconed of all bigz i am sorry for the name and the situation in mini games it wont hapen again i was trygin t get this kid for hacking. third i am sorry to all i am really trying to not do anyting wrong i apoligiz and i wotn eb a douch anymore>!!

I see all the things you said and i am very sorry.

That is the first thing in bhop, i was just messing around and no one had a problem. so if it offend you please you should have told me to stop.

Seconed of all, Big Z, I am sorry for the name and the situation in mini games it wont happen again - i was trying to get this kid for hacking.

Third, I am sorry to all...I am really trying not to do anything wrong, I apologize and i wont be a douche anymore!

HOW IS BABBY FORMED?

i see all the things you said and i am very sorry

that is the first thing in bhop i was just messing around and no oen had a problem. so if it offend you plz you sould have told me to stop. seconed of all bigz i am sorry for the name and the situation in mini games it wont hapen again i was trygin t get this kid for hacking. third i am sorry to all i am really trying to not do anyting wrong i apoligiz and i wotn eb a douch anymore>!!

So first few weeks in the clan you have abuse report and a complaint thread ...not a good start :/ hopefully you mean it this time.

artillary i really am this was with and aroudn the same time as the other warning but yes i relize that i am a recruit and i am really sorry i really me it and i am god damit really really sorry it wont ever happen again!!!!