Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg-Shotgun

Guest JJK

I was in jailbreak for not 12 seconds, and see an admin slaps his way across the map, stabs me, and shots a teammate, couple rounds in a row, took me too long to figure out how to get rid of him, so im sure he did more.

windows 7u fails at screenshots, logs can back me up on this

5. -hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL 372Shedd

STEAM_0:0:24263199

[sM] -hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A]: Slapped -hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A].
Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
bobbob suicided.
[sM] Console: Muted bobbob.
Failed to load sound "doors\doorstop6.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
-hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A] killed o.O with knife.
Player: o.O - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "-hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A]" - 195 in 1 hit
Your mic is muted when you are dead.  Please use chat.
[Hosties]: -hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A] is now a rebel!
[sM] Console: Muted o.O.
-hg- ƧħʘŧǥʉƞBFFL [A] killed HG|Riddler-CherrypoppinRed with awp.

DO NOT use powers to your advantage.

staffnote: Client was removed, i sowwy

Edited by JJK

guys im so freakin sorry, he will never do this kind of **** again. Please dont take his admin, I bought him that admin as a present earlier today. Told him to be carefull but please give him one more chance, i'll vouch for him...

buy me admin? lol jk

but in all seriousness i dont think u shoulda got him admin if he was gonna do this

just my dime

You did this for 10 rounds straight in jailbreak while I was on. Certainly not always to this extent, but jeez. Give it a break...

i dont think that you should ban someone for 1 week for mic spam / hlss...coulda aleast kicked / ban him for 30 minutes / 10 minutes :lame:

edit link here: https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:3818412&Submit

edit 2: someone unban him -.-

Edited by K!wi

i dont think that you should ban someone for 1 week for mic spam / hlss...coulda aleast kicked / ban him for 30 minutes / 10 minutes :lame:

edit link here: https://hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:3818412&Submit

edit 2: someone unban him -.-

Kicked twice + he was encouraging others to do it. He's been playing on our servers for months? And he's been warned numerous times by me, and I'm sure by others, to not use his HLSS. I've probably muted him over a dozen times for it. And actually, I felt like I was a little harsh so I asked Seboard to change it to a day, and Seboard agreed that banning him for a week after as much warning as I gave him was perfectly acceptable.

So thanks for your input.

Hope he will stop using HLSS after this short vacation. Because it becomes tiring to tell him everyday and have to fight for control and order in the server because he's spamming HLSS..

Edit: And you can see from the link to Sourcebans you posted, he's been banned previously for mic spam.

Edited by Slazenger

You guys need to understand the point of having and getting admin.

It is not to have fun, or use it to your advantage.

It is to make sure everyone in the server, including yourself, has fun. This is done by removing problem players, slaying/kicking afks, etc.

You are not cooler than anyone because you have admin either, because anyone can buy it.

Nobody would know I was an admin in a server, until they see me warn/kick/slay problem players or afks.

Thats really how it should be used.

And you should know that you can't get away with any kind of misuse of admin in JB, because the tears flow fast.

You guys need to understand the point of having and getting admin.

It is not to have fun, or use it to your advantage.

It is to make sure everyone in the server, including yourself, has fun. This is done by removing problem players, slaying/kicking afks, etc.

You are not cooler than anyone because you have admin either, because anyone can buy it.

Nobody would know I was an admin in a server, until they see me warn/kick/slay problem players or afks.

Thats really how it should be used.

And you should know that you can't get away with any kind of misuse of admin in JB, because the tears flow fast.

SHotgun i like you, i dont know why. I want you to succeed. if you do exactly what vandium says you'll be fine. Consider this a wake up call man. Start making a good name for yourself as far as admin in JB. Everyone in staff is very observant and good time passed/ following protocol wont go un-noticed.

:bazooka::P

The problem is, most of the guys that are getting admin in JB, are new to adminning.

Jailbreak is in a world of its own, and is usually not a good place to learn.

As you have seen with all the admins getting their status revoked within days.