Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Ever Happened To Mental Hospital?

We all know this particular map; the map where the knives act as the key and the ambience that creeps out some players. After seeing this map played in Oscar's videos, I think this is another exciting map that we can play on ZS. Nevertheless, I wonder why it is not on the rotation currently.

Edited by Albino

yep, it has a pretty steep learning curve. basically only a small group of humans know how to play the map while everyone else just runs around with their head cut off.

Usually what ends up happening is some players just cade in a couple spots such as the utility room, or the security room. With zombies spawning all the way at the top, it can take forever to get through the cade.

When there is occasionally a large enough group of players who want to play it, it can be fun. for what its worth it is fun to play in single player. even still it took me a couple run throughs in single player to figure out what to do and learn the map. its pretty complex.