Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request: Star Fox

Apple Juice

1. Your in-game name: Star Fox

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: -hg- Momo

4. Your Steam-Id: steam_0:1:18630057

5. Reason for ban: Disrespect

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12276

Posted the story there. For some reason Star Fox can't post on forums?

Obviously this thread isn't for me. :)

Click! Sowwyyyyyy!

Edited by Moto

I would like to confirm the information provided by Apple Juice, as well as the link that he posted in his report. I would like to apologize on my end for the comments that I said to -hg- Momo, however I in turn would appreciate a sincere apology from him. The situation was exacerbated by both parties and while i cannot speak for him, I can for myself. I disagreed with his interpretation of the MOTD that resulted in the unwarranted deaths of 3 T's and when I confronted Momo about the rules he did not want to listen to me and repeatedly told me to STFU and that I was a moron. This made me very angry and I used some words that were disrespectful. This resulted in a 24 hour ban that I felt was way out of bounds and aggregious

I would like to confirm the information provided by Apple Juice, as well as the link that he posted in his report. I would like to apologize on my end for the comments that I said to -hg- Momo, however I in turn would appreciate a sincere apology from him. The situation was exacerbated by both parties and while i cannot speak for him, I can for myself. I disagreed with his interpretation of the MOTD that resulted in the unwarranted deaths of 3 T's and when I confronted Momo about the rules he did not want to listen to me and repeatedly told me to STFU and that I was a moron. This made me very angry and I used some words that were disrespectful. This resulted in a 24 hour ban that I felt was way out of bounds and aggregious

Would you act like that again after being removed for a day?

A 2 hour ban is a break from the game, that is hardly a lesson learned.

But at the same time, you now understand that if you are having an issue, taking it into you own hands does not help. Just post a thread.

I can't unban from work, but anyone else that thinks he should be unbanned.

It's on you. (he might be momo jr.)

:xd:

BTW, momo...wtf. 3 reports on you?

Can't you guys just **** and make-up?

Edited by vandium

Ok, I spoke to both of them, Momo and StarFox (aka, Jok3), in Ventrilo. There was insufficient evidence supporting this whole issue that ended up in a 1 day ban.

They ended up just talking it out in private and Momo said he was ok with an unban.

It is a pain when there is no evidence. Evidence is all I have to go with on this one, and I am the only Staff in Vent right now.

Unbanned. Whatever really happened, hope you two really did work it out. I don't want to have to babysit Jailbreak in the mornings under secret names to avoid this drama.

Edited by Moto

Ok, I spoke to both of them, Momo and StarFox (aka, Jok3), in Ventrilo. There was insufficient evidence supporting this whole issue that ended up in a 1 day ban.

They ended up just talking it out in private and Momo said he was ok with an unban.

It is a pain when there is no evidence. Evidence is all I have to go with on this one, and I am the only Staff in Vent right now.

Unbanned. Whatever really happened, hope you two really did work it out. I don't want to have to babysit Jailbreak in the mornings under secret names to avoid this drama.

Maybe admin and momo don't mix just yet.

Jailbreak is NOT a server you learn how to admin on..