Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lack Of Admins In The Css Servers

-MN-BURTON

In my opinion we need more admins the css servers. As it currently stands people come in and break the rules for hours without any type of punishment due to the lack of admins thus ruining the player experience to many players. It makes me feel bad when I come in and multiple players are telling me about people that were hacking or breaking the rules for long periods of time, the average player isnt going to demo them so just making reports wont work for that situation. I understand that it is no ones fault that this is happening but now that the issue is known I think the best way to solve it would be to put a few more admins on the css team so that we may help regulate the servers so that we can keep the experience fun and fair for everyone. I would be happy to put in an app for admin as I am currently active in the evening from 6-12pm eastern standard time most of the time. No matter who gets admin it is needed badly.

About the "hackers" thing, i've seen plenty of players call other people hackers when they're not hacking, they're just better than them.Like the others say, there quite few admins on the TS you could poke one of them or simply can add on Steam.

If you're active you can also do a report to help us to keep servers clean.

• Like 1

Things you can do:

1. Use !report, if anyone is available they might come in and check it out
  2. Buy Gold admin, and ban the hacker yourself. While at the same time helping out the server you play on
  3. Record a POV demo of the guy you think is hacking, make it long enough that you get a lot of proof. Watch the demo, get all the important tics and post a ban report on hgbans.
  4. Add the people in leadership and come ask them to check out a hacker
  5. Go on teamspeak and talk to leadership or someone that has admin to help you.

If you guys used the system that are in place to try to get hackers banned then that isn't anyone fault but your own. There have been about 20 reports total from CSS coming into our slack since August 18th . That's about as much as TF2 gets in 1 day.

We don't need more admins to sit there and watch people, we need you guys who actually give a fuck about the server to say something. Though it seems that most people that make these threads or posts don't really care, because they'll never put any effort into getting someone banned, they just want something to complain about

• Like 4