Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

i got banned....

SONG

1. Your in-game name: st | SONG

2. Server that you were banned on: minigames

3. The Banning admin: console

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:17488358

5. Reason for ban: i was playing the minigame server and all the sudden i was kicked and banned permantly.... by console for attempting to crash the server...... i dont even know how to crash a counter strike source server through console, or anything....

Edited by Artillery

look this is he whole story, me and my friend norton had just connected, he said on vent, hey song bind this to mousewheel up, me not thinking was like what could it hurt.... so yeah i did bind it, so then he said use it, then bam, i got banned for trying to crash the server, so yeah... that is the whole story.....

:kickfail:

yes i failed, i honestly didnt have a clue what the command was going to do though.... ive already unbinded it...

yea never had a problem with him before

+1 unban

P.S. common sense next time plox?dont do things your friend tells ya to do lol i mean if he sent you a file and told ya to extract to everwhere on your C drive except your steam folder would you do it? and something called "entity dump" doesnt really sound like something that your dude will do in game now does it?

Edited by Weeman
CHOCOLATE!!!

yea never had a problem with him before

+1 unban

P.S. common sense next time plox?dont do things your friend tells ya to do lol i mean if he sent you a file and told ya to extract to everwhere on your C drive except your steam folder would you do it? and something called "entity dump" doesnt really sound like something that your dude will do in game now does it?

i lol at the bottom.... i normally do use common sense.... i generally just figure meh its only counter strike, cant mess anything up to bad, if it does it'll regen itself, if i delete the folder, or even just a simple re-install

i do lol at the bottom about extract it everywhere on your c drive etc, but yeah... i run everything i downloaded sandbox'd first :D

I belive it would be wise that you remove the command to crash servers, This is a public part of the forums.

ive done a little research, but that command is old as shit, to be honest, it doesnt work anymore from what i read....