Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ah Geez... I Suck At Intros... Oh Shit I Mean Um... Hi I'm Confident And Stuff! :d

Hey guys, I'm Nathan but you will probably end up calling me Nate because of my username. Don't worry though. I'm cool with it. Anyway, um alittle bit about myself, I'm 20, I like long walks on the beach and hiking and.... wait what? This isn't a dating website? Then why am I here? God damnit.

I play csgo and tf2 and wow whenever I get money for a subscription so yeah hit me up :D

Thanks for the welcomes guys!

this is a dating website but i prefer www.farmersmingle.edu

welcome to HG!

They banned me from that site for being too black and too sexy so..... that's out.

Pretty sure this is a dating website.

Welcome!

Bet

Yeah no, This is a dating website. Our community is filled with singles in your area! If you are interested in men that is.

Only man I will ever fuck is Neil Patrick Harris. Is he on here? Is he in my area?

Welcome to HellsDating. Please do fill up your profile so we can find you a match

Done