Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Imi4Tth3W [Gmod Da])

MyMindIsBlank

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

IMI4tth3w [Gmod DA]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:20582259

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

TS3

How long ago did this take place?

23:23:13 EST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Samiller and I join the zombie survival channel because thats were we all gmodders go to hang out since its the only server and were playing left 4 dead 2 in there. Were jabbing each other with insults and IMI4tth3w approaches us (he was in the channel during this whole time) asking us along the lines of "I dont know if you guys are trying to get a reaction out of me or just being retarded" and I laugh cause it was a stupid question even ask and say "What do you mean, just cause were throwing shit each other means were trying to spite you some how?" (he asks if we were trying to get a reaction out of him because yesterday he told us to stop shit talking each other because we were saying 'kys' and 'retard' and proceeds to tell us 'My friends brother committed suicide' and I responded with me not caring because I really dont, why would I need to know that while Im hanging out with my friends and having fun. but anyways on to the main point) and says "youre all toxic as fuck" and I reply saying "what just cause we tell each other to 'kys' and say 'retard'" and he says 'Yeah, you know how many times Ive said kys to someone? none" I told him I didnt care if you did or didnt thats none of my business, Im not you and tells me that I shouldnt be apart of this community because of my "Toxic behaviour" After telling us that sam and I were toxic the conversation continued and I guess he just snapped or got annoyed that we were having fun? Well thanks for reading my report, apologies for not having proof or what ever, I didnt intend on being banned for having fun thats being defined as "toxic behaviour" for what ever reason.

Proof Links?

besides the ts3 logs of when we were banned not really much proof.

"1 (800) 273-8255." was banned for 2 hours from the server by "IMI4tth3w" (toxic behaviour)

"#edgy" was banned for 2 hours from the server by "IMI4tth3w" (toxic behaviour)

• Like 10

came into team speak yesterday listening to them talk to some 12 year old kid about how they're going to rape him. kid is going along with it from what i could tell to try and fit in i suppose. Then they continue to tell each other to kill themselves. One of them talks about how his aunt died, and i was guessing they were trying to get some sort of reaction out of me because a while back i made sam miller read an article about a friend of mine who's little brother committed suicide.

Telling people to kill themselves is not something that should be thrown around nor taken lightly. I have expressed this before and yall pushed your luck. If you want to talk like that with each other, go to private channel.

You, Sam, and Lemonade are only here on thin ice, and causing drama in ts is not exactly a good way to get back in good terms with HG.

• Like 3

Oh I see were going back to the old hg policies were no fun is allowed? I guess we shouldnt make jokes on hg anymore cause it might trigger someone else if they get called a retard. Can I get a 2 hour ban cause you called us retards earlier? I feel pretty offended being called that by someone I dont know or even talk to. And that "kid's" name is synajo, we were joking with him and honestly if you really think that people just ride trains for fun and dont bother reporting us later on then youre just using that as an excuse to defend your justification on ban, on my "toxic behaviour" please if Im toxic then you should go around other channels more often and THEN come back and call me toxic. And the aunt dying thing I said I didnt care either because why would you tell us that, so what if your aunt died, it happened I dont care Im playing games dont have time to spread my feelings. What reason do I have to be on thin ice? cause Im talking trash to my friend? and Im causing drama? I think youre just blowing this out of proportion honestly like we joined the channel to specifically target you, NO ONE CARES about that kind of shit, why would I waste my time trying to trigger someone that isnt a friend just to get banned. but what ever keep trying to justify your illegitimate ban because your definition of toxicity is 'fun'.

• Like 7

I hope you're joking Matthew because there's a lot more said in this ts that people should be banned for actually kind of curious I'm not sure if it's your actually triggered or your serious because if we're going to ban people for saying kill themself then that's basically 80% of the community because people say that when they get upset some people just say it just because matter fact before you was a stuck-up admin you use to say it and now you're trying to find a reason to ban someone because now quote on quote we are toxic I can actually give some names of people who have said a lot worse with you in the channel and who has actually said the same thing but you didn't seem to care then now all the sudden you care don't try to bring up what we said about how quote on quote we was going to rape whoever that person was but you know dam well we was joking half of the channel was laughing every one of the channel was having a great time every one of the channel was laughing but you you're trying to make it sound like we was actually triggering someone sees the only person who was triggered was you so there's this thing we have on teamspeak speak called a mute button and there's also this thing where you can actually tell the person hey you're actually starting to hurt my feelings can you probably let off of me but no one said that so don't sit up here and make it seem like we're out here triggering people the only person that's triggered is you and if I get permed I guess it was because I spoke up but one thing I'm not going to do is let this just pass up like this was a legit ban

Edited by samiller120
  • Like 4

I don't see how telling someone you are gonna rape him could be considered "fun". Also, I don't think matthew was referring only to you guys telling each other "kys" but the way you act around people talking like if you owned the place. I've witnessed it myself and had to dreamwreck and even kick some of you guys couple of times and you cannot deny that.

Suicide is not something I would joke around with. It is a rather sensitive topic, and if someone asks you to stop because it "triggers" them as you like to say, you really should stop. Having 1 (800) 273-8255 as name (Suicide Prevention Lifeline number) is really disgusting and low. I understand if you don't care about what other people have experienced in their lives, you really don't have to, but if someone is telling you that he's experienced it first hand, say a relative, a friend or whoever, don't keep it going.

As for this abuse report, the only evidence I see, is said phone number and it really disgusts me. No evidence means not abuse.

I recommend you guys to change your attitude and if you wanna "have fun" with your friends you can use one of our private tables and don't get all the people in one channel involved.

You are probably gonna say I'm part of the No Fun Allowed Squad but I would say I'm rather part of the Common-Sense Squad.

Have a good day.

• Like 8

I'd say people involved with what Matthew was talking about is actually the no-fun squad. Whats fun about repeating the same joke over and over again? Nothing more than shock tier level "playing around" with the sole purpose of getting a rise out of people you don't know, I should change each persons display name involved to Daniel Tosh or Lisa Lampanelli. We've ALWAYS had a standard of how people should act around each other and be aware of those in the channel with you and what you should be saying. Seriously we may not have the highest standards but we're not /v/ or /b/.

• Like 10