Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | ๖ۣۜĦÑ�คdรђ�ƒtâ„¢ (Headshot) Abuses

Colt (Beer)

Howdy folks, I have come on the forums to register, and to simply complain about an admin. This is the first time i have ever, complained of an admin the whole 1 1/2 years i've been playing on HG servers. Many people know me and respect me well, and have become good friends with many along the way. So here is my story:

I came into a map i did not care for so everybody including myself RTV'ed. We finally had enough votes to change the map and we were all voting for the map and HG | ๖ۣۜĦÑÂคdรђÃÆ’tâ„¢ decides to cancel it. What's the point of having rtv if you're going to have some kid cancel the vote. Also, he kept telling everyone on the Hellsgamers Jailbreak map that we can't play music, even though i was specifically told by other admins that it is allowed as long as we don't spam the music. Well, he kept turning it off and i kept turning it on so i questioned his authority and reasoning behind it, and he responds by muting me. So, the next round i change my name to "why was i slayed" and he bans me. I have a demo, but i don't know how to send one or email one. IF you can tell me, i have a demo of him banning me and being an ass. I have heard complaints of him doing this and i would like for him to be stopped. There seems to be a problem with this happening in the Jailbreak server, so any help would be appreciated. I honestly think there should be an age requirement for admins, maybe 25 years of age at least. Please take his admin away, maybe he will realize that having power over people in a video game will make him realize there are more important things in life to worry about than being a bitch. Thanks for your time.

I think people need to stop telling the server operators how to pick admin, and if they think they can do a better job, then get admin themselves.

The admin has the right to deny a vote if he chooses, as well as mute you for playing music. If you are asked to stop and you turn it back on, then you get muted.

I think you had more part in it than you are telling us. Follow the template, and Headshot shall come in here and post his side.

And maybe you just can't handle a guy younger than you being admin eh?

Ok, let me make a list.

1) I don't think i evermuted you.

2) You kept spamming the music, I said stop, you did it again, I said stop, you did it again, I said once more and im gonna slay you, you did it once more so I slayeed (kept spammin music,changing songs like every second.)

3) You got mad and said why was I slayed, I replied with saying, you kept spammin music, even after i warned you to stop.

4) You changed your name to something disrespectful about me (don't remember what it was). I ask you to change it, you deniedand you kept finding me and shooting me (both cts, but with no armor, you screen gets messed up). I told you to stop, you didn't. I responded with a slay. Next round you did same thing. I warned you to stop, you didn't, I responded with a kick. Did that stop you? No it didn't. You came back and did same thing with the disrespectful name still. I told you to stop and change your name, you didn't and I banned for 30 min. GET OVER IT! it wasn't long and you deserved it. And you clanmate didn't have a problem with it.

2) You kept spamming the music, I said stop, you did it again, I said stop, you did it again, I said once more and im gonna slay you, you did it once more so I slayeed (kept spammin music,changing songs like every second.)

3) You got mad and said why was I slayed, I replied with saying, you kept spammin music, even after i warned you to stop.

4) You changed your name to something disrespectful about me (don't remember what it was). I ask you to change it, you deniedand you kept finding me and shooting me (both cts, but with no armor, you screen gets messed up). I told you to stop, you didn't. I responded with a slay. Next round you did same thing. I warned you to stop, you didn't, I responded with a kick. Did that stop you? No it didn't. You came back and did same thing with the disrespectful name still. I told you to stop and change your name, you didn't and I banned for 30 min. GET OVER IT! it wasn't long and you deserved it. And you clanmate didn't have a problem with it.

I figured as much.

Next time record some of that, and ban for 2 hours, if not longer. (depending on access)

Ok, now let me make a list.:

1) You did to mute me, because why else would i change my name to "why did you slay me?", don't lie

2) I never spammed the music, spamming is when you constantly play the song without letting the song actually play. i would go and hit the button once so the song can play. I wouldn't call that spamming.

3) Like before, i was told that it's ok to play a song as long as you don't spam it, which i wasn't.

4) I NEVER, EVER CHANGED MY NAME TO ANYTHING DISRESPECTING YOU, that's a big lie. You never kicked me you just banned me. I'm going to keep my eye on you next time.

I suggest if admins have a right to dictate whatever they want, they should put it in the motd for future references so this doesn't happen again. Cheers

what server was this on... cause if jailbreak then your muted when dead.. slayed being a quick way to accomplish death..

for the record, i usually will warn people a maximum of once when playing music, not that i hate your music but i just dont wanna hear it...

so.. for future reference playing music isnt the safest choice for you, and it seems to fall in the grey zone of rules on most servers =D

Ok. I'm sure he was being tard about it, but I gotta agree I'm against map vote cancel because it is technically will of the people. That's what its there for. Thats isnt a comment on this incident.

2) I never spammed the music, spamming is when you constantly play the song without letting the song actually play. i would go and hit the button once so the song can play. I wouldn't call that spamming.

NO playing your douchie ****ing music on the MIC is spamming. I don't care if I like your music I dont care if its my favorite song. keep it to yourself. 5 sec on the mic with your music is beyond enough. When Vand isnt whining like a girl I need to actually be able to hear what hes saying. Co-op means co-op. not Co-hey listen to my shitty music

Ok. I'm sure he was being tard about it, but I gotta agree I'm against map vote cancel because it is technically will of the people. That's what its there for. Thats isnt a comment on this incident.

NO playing your douchie ****ing music on the MIC is spamming. I don't care if I like your music I dont care if its my favorite song. keep it to yourself. 5 sec on the mic with your music is beyond enough. When Vand isnt whining like a girl I need to actually be able to hear what hes saying. Co-op means co-op. not Co-hey listen to my shitty music

if you actaully played jailbreak youd know there are music buttons, this isnt on the mic.

:spam::spam::spam::spam:

if you actaully played jailbreak youd know there are music buttons, this isnt on the mic.

:spam::spam::spam::spam:

I played it once. people immediately starting shooting each other and it didnt really seem to make sense so i shot someone who was shooting me and I was kicked. I came back and looked over the motd for the rules. Didnt find any so I asked in chat a couple times for someone to explain or at least tell me why I was kicked. Then I asked the admin @ and I was kicked again. Have not been back to jailbreak since.

regardless! I hate music being played! tsssssss

Howdy folks, I have come on the forums to register, and to simply complain about an admin. This is the first time i have ever, complained of an admin the whole 1 1/2 years i've been playing on HG servers. Many people know me and respect me well, and have become good friends with many along the way. So here is my story:

I came into a map i did not care for so everybody including myself RTV'ed. We finally had enough votes to change the map and we were all voting for the map and HG | ๖ۣۜĦÑÂคdรÑ’Ãtâ„¢ decides to cancel it. What's the point of having rtv if you're going to have some kid cancel the vote. Also, he kept telling everyone on the Hellsgamers Jailbreak map that we can't play music, even though i was specifically told by other admins that it is allowed as long as we don't spam the music. Well, he kept turning it off and i kept turning it on so i questioned his authority and reasoning behind it, and he responds by muting me. So, the next round i change my name to "why was i slayed" and he bans me. I have a demo, but i don't know how to send one or email one. IF you can tell me, i have a demo of him banning me and being an ass. I have heard complaints of him doing this and i would like for him to be stopped. There seems to be a problem with this happening in the Jailbreak server, so any help would be appreciated. I honestly think there should be an age requirement for admins, maybe 25 years of age at least. Please take his admin away, maybe he will realize that having power over people in a video game will make him realize there are more important things in life to worry about than being a bitch. Thanks for your time.

wow lol if you think headshot admin abuses

you :fail: