Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mightymouse needs to be removed from un

NoMaD

Hey all-

My buddy was just on our Jailbreak server and got perma banned from Dat One Guy. His excuse for it was disrespect. 2 Things wrong here, it's a game and a little trash talk is ecpected, and there was no warning what so ever from him. I believe this is admin abuse for banning people without true proper cause, and not warning.

Thanks- -hg-NoMaD [A]

Hey all-

My buddy was just on our Jailbreak server and got perma banned from Dat One Guy. His excuse for it was disrespect. 2 Things wrong here, it's a game and a little trash talk is ecpected, and there was no warning what so ever from him. I believe this is admin abuse for banning people without true proper cause, and not warning.

Thanks- -hg-NoMaD [A]

You should have learned to follow the template from the last two times, what happened?

It's a one hour ban for ignoring admins.

Alright first of all I did not permaban him, I banned him for one hour for admin disrespect. He was camping armory and then went in vents, I slayed him and explained why I slayed him, he proceeded to call me a fucking retard.

Screenshot: [ATTACH]1470[/ATTACH]

Regardless of whether he is your friend or not, he shouldn't call any admin a retard, being your friend does not give him a free pass.

Edit: And if there is any doubt as to why I slayed him I would like to point out he admits going into vents.

post-2243-13525953581043_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dat_One_Guy

I understand the slay. And I am sorry he called you a retard. But still, a ban is a little unnecessary , especially with no warning. Even if the ban is only an hour.

do you have any idea how often we deal with trouble makers on that server? bans tend to happen a lot quicker on that server.

Edited by Weeman