Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Unban Ts

BlueMeth

I was banned on the ts for sacalling someone the N word, i would like to refrain myself from using this word as it could hurt others, i'd like to apologize to the person whenever i see him next time. I got permanently banned by bryan, this happened 2 weeks ago and he just banned me today for it, I'd like a ban reduce or un-ban please, I had a bad day that day, but i know its not an excuse to use the language i used, he was disrespecting me so I used the language that I used and I bet that the person who disrespected me didn't get punished, I know racism isn't allowed but the guy was breaking the "Respect all players concept" and i just fought back with my own fire.

Could you explain how the person was disrespecting you? If you do not want to post it in this thread then you can PM me on the forums. Also I notified my staff 1-2 weeks ago to ban you from teamspeak to explain but they never saw you on teamspeak, thats why I banned you today and not back then.