Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Double Robbery And Possible New Jobs?

Papa John's Pizza

What? Bank robberies are typically only done by 1 person according to the rules right now. I know on other perp servers, it is able to be robbed by multiple people, but those servers are typically a serious style of roleplay, whereas we are a lite RP server.

I don't personally see why multiple people can't rob the bank in PERP. If anything, if worried about the unfair advantage they get, make it so that it limits to how many people can do so depending on the ratio of cops online. If they were all marked as wanted as well, and the money was automatically split between the team, I don't see any issue there.

If they were all marked as wanted as well, and the money was automatically split between the team, I don't see any issue there.

I think that is the main issue unfortunately. It might be difficult to distinguish random players in the bank, or other org members in the bank that don't want to be part of the robbery. Or if there are more organization members than there slots for the team, how they would select which members are part of the robbery. I think it would be possible to do, but just too many "what-if" factors may apply right now.

I think that is the main issue unfortunately. It might be difficult to distinguish random players in the bank, or other org members in the bank that don't want to be part of the robbery. Or if there are more organization members than there slots for the team, how they would select which members are part of the robbery. I think it would be possible to do, but just too many "what-if" factors may apply right now.

I wasn't sure how it would work selecting who would be part of a group robbery either. I don't play any other PERP servers, but maybe that would give some ideas. The only things I could even think of would include additional menus in someway, and definitely make it a bit tedious.

In addition to what others are saying, the bank is also a hotspot for buying properties and checking inventory. Multiple people robbing with other players in the bank could lead to numerous people dying in crossfire as well.