Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Want A More Reliable Source To Catch Rdmers, Cdmers, Etc (For Nvidia Users)

Qseven

Important Notice: This is only if you don't have a demo, obviously if you have a demo, you should use that.

I would like to introduce to you, Nvidia's Shadowplay (Note: This will only work for people who have an Nvidia graphic card, sorry AMD users)

Ok so how this works is that Nvidia's shadowplay has a feature that when you press a button, it will catch the last 5 mins that happened in-game! This is obviously very useful when someone RDMs you, CDMs you, etc..... You can easily catch them with this.

So I'll show you how to turn Shadowplay on.

(1) Open up NVIDIA Geforce Experience

Qd7Ec8E.png

(2) Click on Shadowplay!

IVdA3QO.png

(3) Turn shadowplay on, by clicking on the switch

JdXini7.png

(4) Click on modes, and make it shadow! (Note: You should switch the audo from only In-game to In-game and Microphone option)

Y1WjKhu.png

(5) Now just change the hotkey for it, by clicking the little gear icon under the switch!

zn0p4XJ.png

(6) Now whenever you see someone has did you wrong, just simply press the key and will automatically save the last 5 mins to your videos folder! (Note: I have it set to 10 mins and not 5.)

Edited by Qseven

usually a demo is more reliable so only use shadowplay if u dont have a demo

Personally for me, when I record demos, because I have over 200 ping, they tend to be laggy.... But obviously everyone should use a demo if they record demos, but this is just in case you forget.

• Like 2