Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Inventory Glitch

Fallen

Earlier today Kigen fixed that inventory glitch that the drug dealer specifically caused, but the inventory glitch still happens quite frequently from other sources and can be bothersome when you have 20 props in a base for 15 people, and then become forced to rejoin. The glitch makes it so that when you drop a random item in your inventory such as a stack of cocaine seeds, lamps in place can drop out of your inventory (It doesn't have to drop something, sometimes nothing will drop and you lose seeds until you rejoin).

It's pretty hard to give an exact step for replication, but to replicate it you could either try to cause weird situations like banking items you have equipped (shotguns), Picking items up and using the bank while your inventory is full, or pulling out a large amount of items, and possibly trading a large amount through the F4 menu.

My other suggestion would be to just play the game for 2 hours. Like go and craft 20 shotguns and 50 buckshot, go and buy a property and build it with the max amount of 20 props, and grow some cocaine while farming meth. It literally happens multiple times a day so its bound to happen. Just use the inventory a lot.

I wish I could give better steps to replicating this annoying bug, but its hard for a player to tell when it actually happens since there isn't a visual indicator.