Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN

dkmonster

1. Your in-game name: DKMonster

2. Server that you were banned on: Iceworld Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: HG | Artillary

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:12890479

5. Reason for ban: It says I was banned for Racism, I believe that I was banned mistakenly, I don't talk in game let alone make racial remarks. Please unban me, I enjoy your server very much, and I do believe I was banned mistakenly for someone else. Thank you for your time.

My brother uses my account, That had to been him, I swear that is not me.

Okay guys i am sorry, but that isn't me. So there was a rapist that was attacking my mother and while I was beating him with a deck of cards a cow broke in and STOLE my computer. I guess the cow sold the computer for drug money to a wall and the wall installed hacks onto my computer. I later recovered the computer and found it 14 months later under my bed. So see it couldn't be me!

See that is creative!

oh of course ill unban you right awa....oh wait

thats not our problem. Your account is your responsibility whats not to say he will do it again?

I understand that my account is my responsibility, and I am really sorry that happen, please unban me, I will make sure he will never touch my pc again, he did it while I was at work, Now its password locked! Please sir, Unban me. I promise this will never ever happen again, I really enjoy yalls servers its the only reason i even play CSS.