Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Swedie)

QuantumMass

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Swedie

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

About ten minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Fucking abuse. I had ordered the ts to get into race stalls then I said to go when I said go with no order. This is a simple tarp that usually works very well. Then I get fucking tlisted by Swedie. She then said I had baited, which I was not doing, I had to be that close to actually press the race button. And still even I was I shouldnt have been tlisted, I hadnt broken any rules during my play session. Swedie also tlocked me for killing her/him when I was doing odd man out, there was one guy looking at her/him and the other took a little longer to look at someone, then she said that only one guy was looking at her/him. Please look into this farther and I do not want to wait even longer to make an hg app.

Proof Links?

I do not know how I could get proof but you can ask people who were on the server at the time such as Kannon and or Dovah Fish.

Prometheus, known to fuck-up, freekill on odd man out, the person with 1 looking at him died and I gave him a 1 round T-lock. Bit later he came back on CT, did a nice tarp and after that he baited hard, basically standing/walking/jumping next to the first race stall when a T was there. And there came the Tlist.

Forgot to turn on demo recorder after server crashed, got Joe (and Dic?) if u want more than 1 persons words against another.

• Like 4

Btw, that odd man out thing is total bull shit. I havent freekilled or broken rules in about 2 weeks, and if I do I usually will slay myself. That odd man out was fair. The other guys just took longer to look at someone and he looked at you, so dont be a fucking liar. Also what the fuck do you mean by known to? Fuck you asshole.

Edited by QuantumMass