Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can Anybody Help Me Find My Password For My Old Account?

SWRCrewX12

So, since i forgot my main account passsword and i cant remember the email password for that one either, So i am wondering if any admins or staff online mind helping me with this problem, all i need is my password for main account. I made a second account but since i want to get back on my old fourm account i cant do it. Someone pls help me and send me a pm or answer down in the replies and my main was FalcoLombardi, all i need is the password. https://hellsgamers.com/user/27822-falcolombardi/ This is my old fourm account and someone might finding the username for this as well? Because i only changed the name but i need the username and password.

Edited by SWRCrewX12

So you lost access to both the account password here and account password at HG and your main account username? Probably a good idea to invest in to something like lastpass so you can do a better job of not having this happen again. Probably also a good idea to stop creating so many e-mail accounts, considering you have at least 4 tied to different HG accounts.

PM me and I'll see what I can do.