Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report (Dirtydna)

Slendy

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

DirtyDNA

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

PERP/Steam chat

How long ago did this take place?

Around 10:40 PM Mountain Time

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Unfortunately I can't get his steam ID as his profile is private and he removed me.

He's basically completely taking an HG member's side over mine in a series of reports and disputes between myself and the member, and apparently because he's "high" he refuses to understand my side and just wants me to leave everything be when I'm being completely abused by another member. That's ridiculous.

Proof Links?

(ban reports in question)

Yeah, i'm not someone you can order around. I was doing my own stuff and said I would deal with it and you start bitching at me. I was trying to get you to frig off rizon and stop being a butt munch. But it seems that's not gonna be possible. I guess we'll wait for DL to deal with this until then :P

• Like 3

I never ordered you around, actually it was the other way around. YOU told me to leave him alone despite all the harrassment he's been causing me lately, and having nothing done about it. And when I finally do something about it you say to drop it.

I'm not gonna listen to your biased bullshit, especially when you make excuses like "im too high to deal with this" that's honestly sad.

Have you seen Mr. Abuse? Because I think he ran away, I just can't find him :/

You did post a ban report on Rizon and it was reviewed. That's how things work around here Slendy. You post a ban report and you wait for a staff member to deal with it, as you actually did... It was HG | Magic who dealt with it, not DirtyDNA...

All I see in those screenshots is DirtyDNA trying to calm you down while you were being disrespectful towards him and towards the player in question.

I ask you to think about it twice next time you feel like posting an abuse report just because things didn't go the way you wanted.

Not Abuse.

• Like 1