Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perp Weapon Balance Feedback And Suggestions

->SK<-

With the last (major) update to PERP bringing about a nerf for two of the biggest dogs in PERP's weapon world, the uzi and the shotgun, I've been seeing a lot of initial upset (which of course is understandable since your weapon of choice just got fucked into the ground it would seem at first glance) but I feel people have somewhat warmed to the changes. However, I will not stop there and plan to give all weapons a look at.

This thread will accommodate those suggestions and feedback for weapons already balanced.

This thread will be kept up to date and posts will be hid once a new set of balances come to specific weapons.

The changes that are ready for feedback are:

Uzi:

- Recoil increased from 0.8 to 1.1

- Damage decreased from 15 base HP to 11 base HP

- Cone increased by 33% (0.03 to 0.04)

Shotgun:

- Damage per pellet decreased from 20 to 12 (seriously why the fuck was it that powerful. It could kill you 6+ times over.)

- Cone increased by 10% (0.1 to 0.11)

- Delay increased from 0.95 seconds to 1 second.

All weapons are currently available to take suggestions.

The weapons prioritized now for balancing next are:

1. AK47

2. M4

3. Police Service Pistol

4. Glock

If you're making a suggestion or giving feedback, focus on one weapon ONLY and give as much detail as you can.

Stats of all weapons within PERP are listed here

- SKay

When people talk about the rifles they only ever mention the AK and never the M4. In fact I didnt even know there was an M4 in the game until I unlocked it. I dont know why that is but whatever causes that should probably be changed.

Also I've never seen anyone use the M4.

Edited by SkeletalElite

Fix the iron sights on the M4. I agree with Foxhound, you should release the stats for each weapon.

PERP Gun Information (Incomplete) - This is all the data I've accumulated so far...

Could we see the stats of the so we can make better judgement?

I've just edited OP to include a spreadsheet with the info you seek.

• Like 1

Switch the genetics for AK-47's and Uzi's, AK-47s are the new popular weapons and with how the genes are set up currently, you can make door breachers and ak-47s. Also, I was hoping that the weapon balances would add variety on what weapons to use but instead it only made the AK-47 the new Uzi.