Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was Thinkin About Putting In A Recruit App In Tell I Seen This....

WhyYouAlwaysLying

If you can't deal with shitposting on a forum I don't know what to say. Retards will be retards.

It is not the shit post on the forums at all I enjoy reading down syndrome in text and picture form plus all the verbal vomit that goes on here it makes me smile and laugh out loud most the time. It was the fact that no one had this steelarmor guys back on the forums or what looks like in teamspeak. Being part of a community means that you are part something bigger then yourself and have other people right along with you. But seems like there isn't much of that here or maybe I'm just missing something is all. But the troll is a little to strong for me to join you all yet.

It is not the shit post on the forums at all I enjoy reading down syndrome in text and picture form plus all the verbal vomit that goes on here it makes me smile and laugh out loud most the time. It was the fact that no one had this steelarmor guys back on the forums or what looks like in teamspeak. Being part of a community means that you are part something bigger then yourself and have other people right along with you. But seems like there isn't much of that here or maybe I'm just missing something is all. But the troll is a little to strong for me to join you all yet.

If its in the General forum, more than likely it will be trolled unless its from a staff member or the thread looks serious. Obviously in this instance it wasn't. I can see where you're coming from saying we arent defending him, but... have you met him?