Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Let Stimpacks Heal The Legs Of Regular Players

Petroy

Having your legs broken during a raid is a severe disadvantage while I understand that it may make people less likely to buy gold, it is also important to point out that it gives players who buy gold an advantage over normal players when it comes to PvP. In order to increase the incentive of buying gold, other aspects of the game should be looked at such as more exclusive cars, exclusive jobs, and etc. rather than promoting unequal gameplay. However, this is just one idea, maybe there could be a rental system where if one pays a X amount of money, stimpacks will fix there legs for a X amount of time. What do you all think?

• Like 1

I think it should stay as is but something else should be implemented to fix legs. Maybe adding splints to fix broken legs for NONE Gold VIP's. Splints should cost around the same as a stimpack maybe even less because they wont HEAL the player just fix their broken leg. Stimpacks will still have their advantage of course of healing the playing by a lot AND fixing their legs. Maybe make Splints have a cooldown?

• Like 2

I think it should stay as is but something else should be implemented to fix legs. Maybe adding splints to fix broken legs for NONE Gold VIP's. Splints should cost around the same as a stimpack maybe even less because they wont HEAL the player just fix their broken leg. Stimpacks will still have their advantage of course of healing the playing by a lot AND fixing their legs. Maybe make Splints have a cooldown?

Love the idea of splints.

• Like 1

+1 Splints

If splints are added, then they should be either:

1) Expensive. If splints permanently fix your legs without visiting the hospital, then they need to be expensive and cost as much as a stimpack. This way, you're paying for the convenience of the product.

2) Temporary. If splints become more affordable, then they should be temporary and require the player to visit the hospital after a certain period of time.

3) You can't run / can't run as fast / can't run for as long. After a certain period of time, your legs will heal and you'll regain your normal abilities.

• Like 1

+1 for the idea of letting non gold fix legs. Possibly could be a non-vip shop perk.

-1 for splints. I think you guys are overlooking a major thing. You would only buy a stimpack to fix your legs. If you want a full heal you would buy about 5 mellons for close to $400. vs 1 stimpack for 2.6k. Stimpacks are expensive BECAUSE THEY CAN FIX YOUR LEGS. No need to add another item that does the exact same thing.

Edited by Adam Cole
  • Like 1

+1 for the idea of letting non gold fix legs. Possibly could be a non-vip shop perk.

-1 for splints. I think you guys are overlooking a major thing. You would only buy a stimpack to fix your legs. If you want a full heal you would buy about 5 mellons for close to $400. vs 1 stimpack for 2.6k. Stimpacks are expensive BECAUSE THEY CAN FIX YOUR LEGS. No need to add another item that does the exact same thing.

This is where you can use Rena's ideas.