Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request

I relize i have been banned from a pretty kick ass server for the use of the N word. i did not know about the rules against the use of the word and have since then, read the rules with this request i had the promise of IF i become unbanned, i will never again break Hellsgamers rules.

Edited by Artillery

Yes i do apologise for my language, but accept my honesty that i will never do it agian.

I could have lied and came up with some shitty excuse but no, i came foreward and honestly admitted my guilt.

Edit* i also, like a fool never read motd's.

in the screenshot it can be seen "IHATEGAYS" joins the game. this among several other things led me to believe this is a "anything goes" server.

Edited by Советская Росси

Base on the screenshot, what you said was totally unaccetable and UN-unbannable. However, I can see some honesty and realization in your request. I would say give him one more chance. I'll keep an eye on him in there, Remember, one more mistake or even a lil complain about you, you'll perm banned from all the HG servers.

Don't be too hopeful cuz it's still up to Artillary or other staffs/councils

Edited by BuLLeTz_FrEaK

Hmmm. I've decided that since you seem honest and have been civilized while you were waiting to hear the verdict. I shall give you ONE more chance. But keep in mind, much like Bulletz said, if you make one little mistake, you're gone; you can stay banned.

Don't do it again - consider yourself lucky.

Unbanned.

Edited by Artillery

EDIT: Artillary posted whilst I created this. Nonetheless, this stays on the thread.

I say no. The pure fact that you obviously took time that required some lengthy thought as opposed to random epithet(s) turns my stomach about unbanning you for your said statement.