Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:1:8346150 ("Nooooooobawper")

Unbeatable

1. Your in-game name: Nooooooobawper

2. Server that you where banned on: CSS - Dust2 DM

3. The Banning admin: HT Master

4. Time of Ban: 2009-01-12 16:07:37

5. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:8346150

6. Reason for ban: This is the part where you guys doubt me. At first, I was trying to test a new hack that I've found. I was using aimbot until I got like 25-35 kills then I disabled the hacks. From then on, I started playing on my own. You know the box in the middle doors in dust2? That's my spot. That's where I hide myself and pop out and just awp people at the T's spawn. Apparently, the luck was on my side and everytime I poped out and awped, I got to kill almost 8/10 people from my bullets using awp and I had like 80+ kills and 40-50s deaths. And they started doubting my skills and stuff, so I was like wtf? Some guy was saying "ohh, ima go spec him right now" and some guy was typing "I will spec him" and stuff like that. After like 1-2mins, I got banned 'cuz some guy said I was hacking and everyone starting babbling stuff about me. I'm sorry if you've doubted me and that I've used hacks. =/

Edited by Unbeatable

>.> you got lucky. You where HACKING in Dirty and my server. The demo got no proof of it since there was a kid that mention it. You will be unban but I would be carefull. If I see you in there then you may a problem if I am there, because i will sit in spec and do nothing but watch u

1. Your in-game name: Nooooooobawper

2. Server that you where banned on: CSS - Dust2 DM

3. The Banning admin: HT Master

4. Time of Ban: 2009-01-12 16:07:37

5. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:1:8346150

6. Reason for ban: This is the part where you guys doubt me. At first, I was trying to test a new hack that I've found. I was using aimbot until I got like 25-35 kills then I disabled the hacks. From then on, I started playing on my own. You know the box in the middle doors in dust2? That's my spot. That's where I hide myself and pop out and just awp people at the T's spawn. Apparently, the luck was on my side and everytime I poped out and awped, I got to kill almost 8/10 people from my bullets using awp and I had like 80+ kills and 40-50s deaths. And they started doubting my skills and stuff, so I was like wtf? Some guy was saying "ohh, ima go spec him right now" and some guy was typing "I will spec him" and stuff like that. After like 1-2mins, I got banned 'cuz some guy said I was hacking and everyone starting babbling stuff about me. I'm sorry if you've doubted me and that I've used hacks. =/

1.You filled your own ban report like a retard

2.You say you have "Skills" when you hacked for your score

3.You ****ing Fail

How about a permaban for being a jackass.

actually, being honest and apologizing is most likely the only thing that's going to get someone unbanned. when ppl come in pretending it wasn't them, or they have "no idea" what happened, then forget about it. This guy was at least being honest, which is a good thing.

It also depends on other circumstances like the fact that there was no good demo in this case.

as master said, he will be watched closely. if he hacks again, there will be no unban ever

Edited by HT | bort