Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cloudflare Error 522

MaTt

Can anyone help me. Every time I try to connect to the HG website using my wifi and diffetent other websites, I recieve clodeflare error 522, causing me not to connect to the website, and to connect to the website i have to turn off wifi on my phone and use data. Any ideas about what's wrong or how to fix?

Strange. Error 522 is on HG's side, not yours. What phone/network are you on? HG might have a firewall blocking you.

Can anyone help me. Every time I try to connect to the HG website using my wifi and diffetent other websites, I recieve clodeflare error 522, causing me not to connect to the website, and to connect to the website i have to turn off wifi on my phone and use data. Any ideas about what's wrong or how to fix?

Next thing you're on WiFi, do a Tracert to HG's website and save it (since you probably couldn't post it.

Are you unable to do this only on your phone? Because that's what it sounds like. If so, you may need to grab something like:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.com.streamsoft.pingtools&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scan.traceroute&hl=en

If you're on IOS

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/inettools-network-diagnose/id561659975?mt=8

Now back to if you're on Windows, basically go to Start -> Run (or WindowsKey + R), then type cmd.exe then type in tracert hellsgamers.com

If properly executed it should look something like this (it may look longer or shorter)

Tracing route to hellsgamers.com [104.27.69.115]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 * * * Request timed out.

2 9 ms 9 ms 9 ms rc3no-tge0-0-0-12-1.cg.shawcable.net [64.59.131.230]

3 11 ms 10 ms 12 ms rc3so-hge0-19-0-0.cg.shawcable.net [66.163.71.90]

4 32 ms 32 ms 32 ms rc1wt-be82.wa.shawcable.net [66.163.76.9]

5 31 ms 31 ms 36 ms six.as13335.com [206.81.81.10]

6 31 ms 32 ms 37 ms 104.27.69.115

Trace complete.

To copy the stuff out, you have two choices, you can either screenshot it or mark and paste it out.

I'd just copy and paste it out.

On Mac variants, you will have to go to Terminal and do the same thing. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and Open to Terminal from there.

Hopefully someone from Staff+ can help you out with the information given.

• Like 1

We've had a few folks (including staff) report this. #enigma's post is very helpful but unfortunately, it needs to be reported to Cloudflare. You can send an e-mail with that information to support <@> cloudflare.com. Here is what you'll want to include:

- Your IP address (go to http://www.whatismyip.com/) and provide them with the result.

- Who your ISP is.

- A traceroute from your home PC to the www.hellsgamers.com site (see instructions above)

They will investigate the issue.

I think we're back to square 1 with him.

What my instructions are getting you to do is to get information that Cloudflare can use to help diagnose your issue.

Are you having this problem on your phone, computer or both?

You, alas, were not descriptive enough so I had to assume both.

Anyway, do what Sirius wrote if you cannot figure out whats going on still. It is probably best at this point.