Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello?

Zephyranthes

Information We Need:

Regular Unban

Code:

1. Your in-game name: K-Artlay, Zephyranthes, Mobius-01 <- Probably used "K-Artlay" in Iceworld or Dust 2, because I used that id before my window crashes a month ago.

2. Server that you were banned on: Either IceWorld DM or DUST 2 DM Server.

3. The Banning admin: No clue, I was Artillery's friend once, but I dont think he perm-banned for no reason.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15078653 , Community: 76561197990423035

5. Reason for ban: I really have no clue, I asked to HG ban/unban managers for reason but they didnt find out too. If you guys find out what it was,

please add me and tell me what it was, I really want to know. (I am always Open! welcome grrrrh!)

P.S

PEACE!

When you make a unban request PLEASE be honest. We will find out the truth no matter what. If you come in here lieing and we find out then you wont be playing here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OLD POST, You can ignore it because I didnt read the announcements on the top of unban/ban board. but I will leave it :P)

Hi,

I tried to connect to HellsGamers's servers

but everytime I try to connect,

it says I got banned from hellsgamers servers. (all.)

I dont know what happened

or maybe banned wrong guy?

there was a guy who tried to immetate my ID.

I just want to check out what happened.

THx

1. Your in-game name: K-Artley

2. Server that you were banned on: IceWorld Deathmatch

3. The Banning admin: Malkin?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15078653

5. Reason for ban: I dont know;....

Edited by Zephyranthes

Information We Need:

Regular Unban

[color="Orange"]1.[/color] Your in-game name:
[color="Orange"]2.[/color] Server that you were banned on: 
[color="Orange"]3.[/color] The Banning admin:
[color="Orange"]4. [/color]Your Steam-Id:
[color="Orange"]5.[/color] Reason for ban:

its impossible to "imitate" a steamid by the way

I mean you can change your ID in CS:S.

Someone was being annoying by imitating peoples name b4 in Iceworld. (I remember that.)

So I am just guessing. Not quite sure. ^^;

It was just a miscommunication. weeman thought you meant imitating your STEAM ID, where as you only meant the name. Either or, your ban was issued a long time ago, and the ban was then imported over to the new HG servers. Unless you can remember who banned you, and what possible reason, I think you'll most likely stay banned. However, it will help if you submit a Unban Request based on the template.

It was just a miscommunication. weeman thought you meant imitating your STEAM ID, where as you only meant the name. Either or, your ban was issued a long time ago, and the ban was then imported over to the new HG servers. Unless you can remember who banned you, and what possible reason, I think you'll most likely stay banned. However, it will help if you submit a Unban Request based on the template.

Aight, Pal! I wrote as much as I know in template based.

If you find out something important, let me know!

add me on friend!

I am always OPEN! :P

and it is more welcome that if you love to talk about soccer issues!! XD