Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Blood Splattered Got Banned

(>^-^)># Kirby

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Blood Splattered

2. Server that you were banned on: CounterSrike Sources Jail Break

3. The Banning admin: Never Trust A Hippie

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:25629827

5. Reason for ban: i killed people because after i gave order to unstack people still stacked, they stacked becasue im 13 and i have a somewhat high voice, they all mocked me then stacked. im sorry for all that i killed but you werent listening to orders. so they thought i freekilled and banned me instead of slay. And i wouldnt have been banned if i hadnt had forgoten to change my name.

Edited by Moto

http://www.hellsgamers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A25629827&Submit=

BANNING ADMIN: 355Shedd

The ban was for 4 hours with the reason for freekilling. No report has been submitted, not to mention the ban length of time was too long for free-killing (from what I know of about Jailbreak) and he should be requested to T-list only, depending on the situation.

Either or, the ban was only a temp ban. I'd just wait it out since no one might view this thread early enough to unban you anytime before that.

tired of people banning instead of requesting a tlist.

unbanned just because of that fact. they need to learn.....

Someone should probably talk to him/her regarding it. Especially the severity and length of the ban time, plus the lack of a report.