Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hobbies?

Delphin420

I'm not much of a forum type of guy but due to my lack of participation on the forums I've decided to go ahead and post here to find out what your hobbies are. One of my most recent hobbies was airsoft, I would go to local fields with my friends and have a good time playing but it eventually started to get expensive so I decided to quit and pick up gaming as I do now. I also used to build model tanks and things like that with my dad but with me getting older and more involved at school and sports that died off. Now I'd like to know what your hobbies(s) are. (please don't say Pokemon GO)

- Delphin

I play airsoft actively on the weekends. What type of gun do/did you have? I have a KWA SR-12 upgraded to act as a DMR and am really considering getting the Krytac Trident Mk-2 cbr. I wanna downgrade the spring and use it for indoor CQB games.

Peacemaker, I had a Polarstar Fusion engine in a custom M4 body worth about $1.5k and a Hicapa 5.1 with about $1k in upgrades. Mostly all of my friends had FE (Fusion Engine) guns and highly upgraded pistols such as the Hicapa and it just got really expensive to run the guns so I sold them off and I'm stopping until I get a job and save up to be able to build a new gun and maintain it.

I enjoy playing golf/ spending time outdoors on the weekends when I'm not working or playing computer games. I just graduated from high school, and played a few sports like football and basketball. My dad is a golf pro and my mom is a coach, so I guess the love of sports/spending time outdoors runs in the family. I have played gone paint balling. but not airsofting. I need to give it a try!

My personal hobbies are mostly musical. I like to play instruments, sing, and dance. If I find a good book, I could read it until I pass out. I also enjoy taking a nice stroll up the mountain and take my eno and just relax. But with others I enjoy hiking a lot or anything to do with adventure. I enjoy Mother Nature. :D Also wake boarding and water skiing are some hobbies of mine too.

Edited by Shauni

I like going on hunts even though I've so far not had my license to kill due being too busy :push: . Also I like being in the nature, talking walks in forest, mountains (rip here in DK we don't got mountains :mellow: ), hills and crafting various things such as knives, indoor shoes etc.. As a side note, my greatest passion is producing videos, currently vice leader of a film group ^_^