Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Is Hg Jailbreak Better Than Those Other Jailbreak Servers?

Vsco Ethan Bradberry

I'll tell you why. HG jailbreak is the best jailbreak you will ever come forward to because, no other JB server will let you play music during wardays,LR,etc. I Been to multiple JB servers before I came to HG JB and haven't seen one of them with 300 day, hidenseek,(fire) electric chair, or even an LR machine. The other servers are so cancer because when your in your cell the only order they can give you is put you butt on your cell door. In HG you can give any order for example: Get on top of your bunks and face rules and regulations, be on top of your radiator, get on your toilet, etc etc. Now Let's talk about wardays. In other servers wardays are very confusing because for the ct's, they have to be on a certain location. For the t's they have to find where the warday is at. For HG wardays, We are very prepared. For Example: we teleport t's and ct's on where there suppose to be and we tell them in the game where is it at and what kind of warday is it. Also they prevent ct's from cheating on wardays like if they leave the warday area they either get slated if admin on or they can't kill anyone because they left the warday area. Now let's talk about LR. Other JB servers, in LR you have to give rules for every LR they do and if u don't do a LR then you are consider kos. I mean that's pretty not fair. In HG LR they teleport you to what LR you did and it tells you how it works. No rules from a "t" unless it's a custom LR. And no kos if you don't do a LR. And last but not least the stupid orders in other JB servers they give for example: " All t's shift walk to the armory" I mean wtf? My shift isn't walking it's crouching. And they have these retarded beacon circles whenever your the warden. And they bait really really hard. If you bait In HG your warned and if you do it again Your slayed. These are all the reasons why HG JB is better than any other JB from Csgo community servers. Also our other servers are also fun. Like minigames, a new server that just came up Terrorist in Trouble Town, 10 man, etc.

• Like 2